LEARN BHAGAVAD GITA
"This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed." ~ Lord Krishna, Bhagavad Gita 9.2
What is the Bhagavad Gita?
The Mahabharata, a significant Hindu epic, contains the Bhagavad Gita. The sacred text is structured as a conversation between the Pandava prince Arjuna and his charioteer, Lord Krishna. The Bhagavad Gita is a life manual that teaches us the skill of having a happy and successful life by balancing our social, professional, personal, and spiritual lives. It is the quintessential science of life.
You will learn the timeless wisdom contained in this holy text and how to apply it to your lives in just a few short weeks and lessons. The advantages our students will experience include the following:
- A better comprehension of the Bhagavad Gita
- A more fulfilling and spiritual existence
- A sense of tranquilly and peace
Don't let this once-in-a-lifetime chance pass you by.
What life lessons can we learn from the Bhagavad Gita?
Even though the Bhagavad Gita dates back many centuries, the reasoning and wisdom ingrained in each of its words make it a timeless guide. Understanding the Bhagavad Gita's timeless principles can give us a profound understanding of the how’s and why’s of daily life.
- We can address a wide range of problems in daily life by turning to the Bhagavad Gita's shlokas.
- The Bhagavad Gita teaches us the reality of life and aids in our liberation from superstition and mistaken beliefs.
- Our doubts are allayed by knowledge from the Bhagavad Gita, which also increases our self-assurance.
- The Gita teaches us to consider our actions carefully before taking them.
- The Bhagavad Gita's shlokas explain our responsibilities as human beings.
- We learn the value of self-control and how to exercise it by reading the Bhagavad Gita.