Join our membership and be part of us
Mangalam aims to bring sanatani people together to celebrate and learn about our great culture. We are inviting like-minded sanatanis to join our initiative and make a positive contribution to our growing community
HOW CAN I BECOME A MEMBER?
You can apply by filling out a form. We’ll ask you a few questions about yourself and your interests. Then you will receive an email confirming your membership.
- Membership gives a 10 % discount on all paid festival celebrations organised by Managalam-HCRG.
- Members will receive early bird notifications about all Mangalam celebrations and sanatani activities
- Members have priority access to activities such as kids Ramlila participation, Holi, Diwali celebration, Hindi and Shlok classes, free Tulsi Ji distribution, free panchang and Bhagavat Gita distribution.
- Members will have the opportunity to interact and network with the wider sanatani community
- Members will get the opportunity to participate in different roles to support and help the community
- Catch up with good friends and make new ones with similar mindset
- Discuss community’s needs and develop creative ways to support them
- Expand your leadership and professional skills
What’s expected of me? As a member, you will be requested to:
- Pay annual membership fee of £20 per year per family (maximum adults per family is 2)
- Attend meetings and celebrations
- Use your professional skills and talents to make a difference in community Process of membership
- Fill in a form (Scan the QR code or click on Join Now button.)
- Based on the information, a confirmation email will be sent